Driver/Logistics – 2021
RECRUITMENT OF DRIVER/LOGISTICS
DEADLINE: September 15th, 2021
Gambia Participates invites applications from professional drivers, with a sense of security, safety and responsibility. The driver shall facilitate the movement of people and things, and shall assist in the operations of the organization though logistical support.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line Driver/Logistics Job Application.
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- A Good Eyesight
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Knowledge of Rural Gambia
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
Education and Experience:
- A high school Certificate
- Corporate work background is an added advantage.