Data Entry Clerks- 2021
RECRUITMENT OF DATA ENTRY CLERKS
DEADLINE: October 6th, 2021
Gambia Participates with support from the International Republican Institute (IRI) is implementing “Comprehensive and Systematic Observation of 2021 and 2022 Elections (CSO)”. The objectives of the project are to increase access to credible election information, observe and report on pre and post-election activities for both the 2021 and 2022 elections in The Gambia. As Gambia Participates is planning to establish a functional Situation Room to coordinate the activities of its Polling Unit Observers across the country, we are currently looking for people interested in becoming Data Entry Clerks who will be entering data received from the Polling Unit Observers to a designated database.
- Entering data according to prescribed standards
- Accurately inputs data in the designated software
- Verifies recorded information from the Polling Unit Observers to ensure accuracy and completeness of data.
- Identifies and corrects errors
- Office experience with related computer skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience entering data accurately
- Fast but accurate use of the keyboard
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of high school Certificate.